Please click here for our COVID-19 UPDATE
All bookings for Jetty Road Retreat and Country House Retreat are subject to the following terms and conditions. You will be required to provide credit card details as security.
As a very small business, late cancellations often result in empty accommodation which has a significant impact on our business. The booking and cancellation policies stated here apply to all bookings. Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen circumstances and cancellation of travel.
- The quickest and easiest way to book your stay with us is by booking direct online via the Book Your Stay button. You will get instant confirmation and the best rate. Alternatively you can make a booking over the phone by calling us on 03 5156 3224 (overseas dial +61 3 5156 3224).
- All prices shown are per cabin/house per night in AUD and inclusive of GST. Please note published rates are based on the 2 guests (Jetty Road Retreat) and 4 guests (Country House Retreat). Additional guest charges will be calculated when actual number of guests and required dates are selected at time of booking.
- All bookings require a first night deposit payable by credit card, to secure the booking. An additional deposit equal to 50% of the tariff is required for peak period bookings, payable 3 months from arrival.
- Deposit payments are generally processed within 24 hours when you book online (ie – not automatically at time of booking). We accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex. A 1.5% surcharge applies for all credit card transactions.
- The balance of the tariff is due on arrival day, and will be processed on the credit card provided at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed. To avoid credit card surcharge, balance payments can also be paid via bank transfer.
- Bookings can only be confirmed 12 months in advance. Any bookings we receive with an arrival date greater than 12 months from reservation date shall be treated as enquiries, whereby we will contact you to confirm rates and availability.
- As a very small business, late cancellations often result in empty accommodation which has a significant impact on our business.
- The cancellation policies stated here apply to all bookings. Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen circumstances and cancellation of travel.
- CO-VID 19 UPDATE - FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY AS OF 15 MARCH 2020 - 31 AUGUST 2020
- Due to the current uncertainty with travel, a first nights deposit will no longer be required to confirm your booking. Full payment of your booking will be taken on your day of arrival.
- Where you are unable to travel due to forced travel restrictions or sickness related to Coronavirus, bookings will be cancelled without penalty. This is an extra step we are taking to provide you with confidence to book during these uncertain times. If you can still offer us as much notice as possible in this instance, that would be much appreciated.
- For bookings after August 2020 - During non-peak periods, a minimum of 14 days’ notice of cancellation is required for a refund of deposit. Deposits may also be held as a credit for a future booking, for up to 12 months.
- During peak periods (Christmas, January, Easter and long weekends) a minimum of 30 days’ notice is required for a refund of deposit.
- Where cancellations are received within 14 days of arrival date (off peak) and 30 days of arrival (peak), deposits may be refunded if the accommodation can be re-let for the same period/tariff, at our discretion.
- An administration fee of $50 applies to all cancellations. - **Not applicable for bookings during March 2020 - August 2020 due to CO-VID 19 **
- A minimum 2-night stay is required mid-week and weekends.
- A minimum 3-night stay applies on all long weekends, and during VIC school holiday periods.
- A minimum 7 night stay applies over Christmas/New Year until mid-January.
- Where a shorter gap between bookings arises, shorter stays are bookable, subject to availability.
- Overnight stays may be available during non-peak periods, subject to a $50 surcharge. These are generally not available online, so please call us.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors in any of the accommodation. A minimum cleaning surcharge of $50 will apply if guests smoke inside.
- Any damage, breakages or theft of the accommodation is the guests’ responsibility and will need to be notified prior to departure. Repair or replacement costs may be required, at our discretion.
- Only the guests booked and paid for may stay in the accommodation overnight. Extra charges will apply for additional guests, or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Our team take great pride in preparing your accommodation with a great attention to detail. It is the guests’ responsibility on departure to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. A minimum extra cleaning charge of $50 will be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
- Check in is from 2 pm and check out is by 10 am, unless otherwise agreed with us in advance.
- Early check in/late check-out can be requested prior to arrival and is subject to availability. Additional day-use charges may apply.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted at Jetty Road Retreat, but are welcome at Country House Retreat!