- Cabin 6 -
Situated at the highest point on the hill, Cabin 6 offers stellar views over the lake, which can be enjoyed from the deck, kitchen, living room, and main bedroom. Cabin 6 is perfectly suited for individuals, couples, or a small family.
The cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with queen bed and one with double bed with single bunk on top. The décor is retro meets Scandi, with cute, comfortable furnishings, full of character.
Whilst relatively small, the full kitchen is well equipped for self-catering The private outdoor deck overlooking the lake, is the perfect spot to relax and soak in the calming views.
- Lake views from living area, kitchen, private deck and main bedroom
- 2 bedrooms, with deluxe hotel quality bedding & linen
- Split system air-conditioning
- 1 x three-seater couch, 2 arm chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, electric oven, microwave and extensive cookware
- Cooking essentials (oil, salt/pepper, paper towel, cling wrap, foil)
- Plunger, ground coffee, tea & sugar
- Bathroom with modern shower, vanity, hairdryer and toilet
- Eco-Fresh bathroom amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 40” LCD TV, DVD player, and extensive DVD library
- Outdoor fire pit with wood supplied
- Bird feeder with birdseed supplied
As our guest, you also have access to a range of complimentary facilities and amenities to enhance your stay. Find out more about what’s available here.
The maximum occupancy is 5 guests. Rates on our booking platform are based on 2 guests. Once you enter the correct number of guests for your booking, the full tariff will be displayed. Beyond 2 guests, additional guests are charged at $25 per adult (16 years and over), and $15 per child (aged 2-15), per night, and must be booked accordingly. There is no charge for infants under 2 years. A porta-cot and highchair can be provided on request and are free of charge. Just use the comments field when you book to request these.