- Indoor Facilities -
The cabins are equipped to give you that home away from home feeling, so you can simply arrive, unpack, and settle in to relax and enjoy the mesmerising view. Each are furnished with everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Deluxe hotel quality linen, doonas and pillows, with electric blankets fitted for cooler months, and additional blankets in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner for efficient cooling and heating
- LCD TV and DVD player, with a large selection of complimentary DVD’s available
- Unlimited free Wi-fi
- Eco-Fresh bathroom amenities supplied for arrival
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven, microwave, full side fridge, extensive cookware, plasticware, pots and pans, and food combust bin
- Nespresso coffee pod machine, with pods supplied for arrival
- Delonghi kettle and toaster
- Cooking essentials (oil, salt/pepper, paper towel, cling wrap, foil)
- Plunger, ground coffee, tea & sugar supplied for arrival
- Visitor information and brochures on local tours, attractions and eateries
- Book selection, including Australian Bird Reference book
- Board games
- Outdoor Facilities -
With a backdrop of native bush and lake views stretching as far as the eye can see, our idyllic location provides a peaceful and secluded setting for a digital detox and complete relaxation. Reconnect with nature that surrounds you here, and enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
- Dine alfresco on your private outdoor deck with outdoor dining, and drink in the meditative water views
- An array of colourful native birds are sure to welcome you each morning. Bird feeders and seed is supplied for each cabin, so you can sit back and watch the pecking order unfold
- On dusk, enjoy an open fire beside your private outdoor fire pit, gazing up into unpolluted night skies. Firelighters and wood are supplied (fires not permitted during total fire ban season)
- Launch a kayak for a gentle paddle on the Gippsland Lakes. Four single kayaks, two double kayaks and 2 child kayaks are available for guest use at any time. Life vests and paddles are provided in the guest laundry
- Our shared laundry room features a washing machine, sink, iron and ironing board, with laundry powder supplied. This is also where you’ll find a fabulous collection of DVD’s to choose from, plus sun lounges to stretch out on when the sun is shining
- Adjacent to Undercover electric BBQ area, and adjacent wood-fire
- Our private jetty situated below our property, is the perfect place to drop a line in, dip a toe in, or tie your boat up whilst you’re here
- Follow the walking trail down to the lake below. Enjoy a short walk along the lake’s edge, (past the little boat shed), to hidden beaches where you can sit and relax and watch the boats go by. For a longer walk, head right from our driveway, and follow the locals “loop walk”, just over 3 kilometres
- Optional Extras -
Our Dinner on Arrival service is provided for your convenience, whether you’re expecting to arrive late, or simply don’t want the hassle of meal planning when you get here. Offered in conjunction with local catering company, Little Red Bucket, select from a range of hand-made pastas and Italian delicacies, all made with love and delivered to your cabin, ready to simply (re)heat and eat.
If you would like your fridge to be stocked with local breakfast delights and not have the worry about an accident of smashed eggs on the drive to us, have a look at The Farmer & The Cook breakfast and lunch menu. The farmer & the cook is a local gourmet store situated in Metung bringing you a farmers market experience in a convenient one stop shop and as guests of Jetty Road Retreat we are able to bring those gourmet treats to your door.
Upon booking your stay, we’ll send you each menu option with your arrival instructions, so you can take advantage of this hassle free service.
For your convenience, you’ll also find a small selection of local wine in your cabin, which you may choose to purchase and enjoy during your stay.