Items filtered by date: May 2017
As winter approaches we've put together some amazing accommodation deals and packages for East Gippsland, guaranteed to warm the cockles of your heart even as the temperature drops. It's a lovely time to visit the Lakes Entrance & Metung area where there's sense of tranquility and calm without the summer crowds. The lakes are quiet so it's the perfect time to paddle out in one of our free kayaks or just tuck yourself away with a good book and enjoy the chance to slow down, sleep in and relax for awhile. Best of all, the special offers we've put together for the winter months mean you can dine for free, indulge in a massage or enjoy a couple of extra nights free accommodation. So pack your favourite woolly socks and winter PJs and treat yourself to a cosy little getaway in East Gippsland. What's not to love about winter??
Jetty Road Retreat Winter Packages...
- 2 Night Retreat with Complimentary Dinner: Book any two night stay and receive a complimentary dinner for two delivered to your door. $300 total for two guests.
- 3 Night Tailor Made Retreat: Stay three nights and choose from a complimentary massage at Illuka Day Spa in Lakes Entrance, a breakfast basket and $50 Metung Hotel voucher or an additional free night's accommodation. $420 total for two guests.
- Stay 7 / Pay 5 Retreat: Book a seven night stay over winter and pay for only five. $650 total for two guests.
Country House Retreat Winter Deals...
- Midweek Stay 4 / Pay 2: Check in on a Monday and enjoy two free nights on a four night stay. From $500 total for two guests.
- Stay 4 / Pay 3: Stay four nights over winter and enjoy one free night. From $720 total for two guests.
- Stay 7 / Pay 5: Stay seven nights over winter and enjoy two free nights. From $1150 total for two guests.
A Winter Spruce Up...
Guests arriving at Country House Retreat this winter will find a beautifully freshly painted house awaiting them. Winter on the farm is a truly magical time with the early morning fogs hanging over the fields and it's the perfect time to enjoy the outdoor spa and crank up the wood-fire outdoor pizza oven. Indoors the wood fireplace will keep you toasty warm and is a great place to enjoy a game of scrabble with a glass of vino.
Just in time for winter, fire-pits are coming to Jetty Road Retreat! Guests can enjoy the romance and fun of sitting by the fire toasting marshmallows, telling stories and stargazing into the clear night skies (we don't need to worry about city light pollution here, so there's a good chance you'll see a few more than you're used to!). Mention this blog and we'll pop some marshmallows in your cabin ready for your arrival.
Snow Angels and Pop-Up Ice Skating...
While you're visiting us over winter why not take a day trip to the snow? Just a two hour drive from Nungurner along the spectacular Great Alpine Road you'll find Dinner Plain, the entry way to the Mt Hotham ski area. Dinner Plain is a family-friendly area with a free toboggan run, lots of room to make snow angels and even a pop-up ice skating rink this year over the school holidays. For more information on Dinner Plain and snow activities available click here.
We look forward to extending a very warm welcome to you this winter at Jetty Road Retreat and Country House Retreat!