Please click here for our COVID-19 UPDATE
All bookings for Jetty Road Retreat and Country House Retreat are subject to the following terms and conditions. You will be required to provide credit card details to secure your booking.
As a very small business, late cancellations often result in empty accommodation which has a significant impact on our business. The booking and cancellation policies stated here apply to all bookings. Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen circumstances and cancellation of travel.
- The quickest and easiest way to book your stay with us is by booking direct online via the Book Your Stay button. You will get instant confirmation and the best rate. Alternatively you can make a booking over the phone by calling us on 03 5156 3224 (overseas dial +61 3 5156 3224).
- All prices shown are per cabin/house per night in AUD and inclusive of GST.
- All bookings require credit card details to secure the booking. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex. A 1.5% surcharge applies for all credit card transactions.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the tariff is required for peak period bookings, processed 30 days from arrival.
- The balance of the tariff is due on arrival day, and will be processed on the credit card provided at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed. To avoid credit card surcharge, balance payments can also be paid via bank transfer.
- Bookings can only be confirmed 12 months in advance. Any bookings we receive with an arrival date greater than 12 months from reservation date shall be treated as enquiries, whereby we will contact you to confirm rates and availability.
Jetty Road Retreat
- For off-peak bookings, you may cancel free of charge up until 14 days before arrival. You will be charged an admin fee of $50 if you cancel between 14 days - 7 days of your arrival date. If you cancel under 7 days you will be charged the cost of the first nights stay.
- For peak periods of Christmas, January & Easter or long weekends 50% deposit of your stay is due 30 days before your arrival. If you proceed to cancel under 30 days, your deposit may be refunded if the accommodation can be re-let for the same period/tariff, at our discretion.
Country House Retreat
- For off-peak bookings, you may cancel free of charge up until 30 days before arrival. If you cancel under 30 days of your arrival date you will be charged your first night's stay. If you cancel under 7 days from your arrival date will be charged the total cost of your booking.
- For peak periods of Christmas, January & Easter or long weekends 50% deposit of your stay is due 30 days before your arrival. If you proceed to cancel under 30 days before your arrival date you will be charged your first-night stay and your deposit may only be refunded if the accommodation can be re-let for the same period/tariff. This is at our discretion. If you cancel under 7 days from your arrival date you will be charged the total cost of your booking.
COVID-19 - in place from 1st November 2020
- Where you are unable to travel due to forced travel restrictions or sickness related to Coronavirus, please contact us. Deposits may also be held as a credit for a future booking.
- A minimum 2-night stay is required mid-week and weekends.
- A minimum 3-night stay applies on all long weekends, and during VIC school holiday periods.
- A minimum 7 night stay applies over Christmas/New Year until mid-January.
- Where a shorter gap between bookings arises, shorter stays are bookable, subject to availability.
- Overnight stays may be available during our low season (May-September), subject to a $50 surcharge. These are generally not available online, so please contact us to check.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors in any of the accommodation. A minimum cleaning surcharge of $50 will apply if guests smoke inside.
- Any damage, breakages or theft of the accommodation is the guests’ responsibility and will need to be notified prior to departure. Repair or replacement costs may be required, at our discretion.
- Only the guests booked and paid for may stay in the accommodation overnight. Extra charges will apply for additional guests, or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Our team take great pride in preparing your accommodation with a great attention to detail. It is the guests’ responsibility on departure to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. A minimum extra cleaning charge of $50 will be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, removal of excessive rubbish etc.
- Check in is from 2 pm and check out is by 10 am, unless otherwise agreed with us in advance.
- Early check in/late check-out can be requested prior to arrival and is subject to availability. Additional day-use charges may apply.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted at Jetty Road Retreat, but are welcome at Country House Retreat!