The booking and cancellation policies stated here apply to all bookings at Jetty Road Retreat and Country House Retreat.
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
- A credit card is required to confirm your reservation. On acceptance of the reservation a deposit equal to 50% of the booking value will be charged to your credit card. These payments are processed within 24 hours when you book online (ie, not automatically at time of booking).
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex. No surcharge applies for credit card transactions.
- The remaining balance is due on arrival day and will be processed on the credit card provided at the time of booking, unless otherwise arranged. Payments can also be made via direct deposit.
- All rates shown are per cabin/house per night and are inclusive of GST.
As a very small business, late cancellations can result in empty accommodation which has a significant impact on our business. Based on the likelihood of us being able to re-book the accommodation, the following cancellation policy applies:
Jetty Road Retreat bookings: (free cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival)
- Cancellations notified more than 14 days prior to arrival date will be entitled to a 100% refund of money paid.
- Cancellations notified more than 7 days prior to arrival date will be entitled to a 50% refund of money paid.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival date will forfeit the full amount paid.
Country House Retreat bookings: (free cancellation up to 28 days prior to arrival)
- Cancellations notified more than 28 days prior to arrival date will be entitled to a 100% refund of money paid.
- Cancellations notified more than 14 days prior to arrival date will be entitled to a 50% refund of money paid.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to arrival date will forfeit the full amount paid.
Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against unforeseen circumstances and cancellation of travel.
TRAVEL DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
In the event that you or a member of your group is unable to travel due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions or illness, you will have the option of changing your dates or holding any monies paid as a credit towards a future stay. Please simply call or email us so we can discuss your circumstances.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
- Check in is from 2 pm and check out is by 10 am, unless otherwise agreed with us in advance.
- As part of our COVID Safe Cleaning protocols, early check in/late check-out requests are generally unavailble at this time.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors in any of the accommodation. A minimum cleaning surcharge of $200 will apply if there is evidence this has occurred.
- Accommodation is provided for private residential use, and parties and functions are not permitted. Disturbance to our neighbours or other guests through excessive noise is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.
- It is the guests’ responsibility on departure to leave the accommodation in a clean, neat and tidy condition, including dishes washed, dried and put away (or placed in dishwasher at Country House and turned on). Extra cleaning charges will otherwise apply.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring everything provided at our accommodation is looked after. We understand that sometimes accidents can happen, so ask that you let us know if something has been broken or damaged before you leave so we can come to some arrangement. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damage to the property, equipment, or breakages associated with your stay, or where extra cleaning is required.
- The owners take no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage of guest property.
- A minimum 2-night stay is required mid-week and weekends.
- A minimum 3-night stay applies on all long weekends, and during VIC school holiday periods.
- A minimum 4-night stay applies to Easter and Melbourne Cup long weekend.
- A minimum 7-night stay applies over Christmas/New Year until mid-January.
- Where a shorter gap between bookings arises, shorter stays are bookable, subject to availability.
- Sorry, pets aren’t permitted at Jetty Road Retreat, but are welcome to join us at Country House Retreat!
- If you’re bringing your pet to Country House Retreat, please refer to our Pet Friendly Policy.