- Indoor Facilities -
The Country House is equipped to give you that home away from home feeling, so you can simply arrive, unpack, and settle in to relax and enjoy the mesmerising view of the private farmland.
- Deluxe hotel quality linen, doonas and pillows, with electric blankets fitted for cooler months, and additional blankets in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner for efficient cooling and heating
- Additional NOBO panel heating (main bedroom)
- Dining area wood fire to keep the open plan living area warm and toasty in winter months, wood supplied
- LCD TV and DVD player, with a large selection of complimentary DVD’s available
- Unlimited free Wi-fi
- Eco-Fresh bathroom amenities supplied for arrival
- Well equipped kitchen with electric oven, microwave, full side fridge, extensive cookware, plasticware, pots and pans, and food combust bin
- Delonghi kettle and toaster
- Cooking essentials (oil, salt/pepper, paper towel, cling wrap, foil)
Plunger, ground coffee, tea & sugar supplied for arrival
- Visitor information and brochures on local tours, attractions and eateries
- Book selection, including Australian Bird Reference book
- Board game
- Outdoor Facilities -
With a backdrop of private farmland stretching as far as the eye can see, our idyllic location provides a peaceful and secluded setting for a digital detox and complete relaxation. Reconnect with nature that surrounds you here, and enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
- Dine alfresco on your private outdoor deck with outdoor pizza oven & large dining table.
- An array of colourful native birds are sure to welcome you each morning.
- On dusk, enjoy your private outdoor fire pit, gazing up into unpolluted night skies. Firelighters and wood are supplied (fires not permitted during total fire ban season)
- A guest favourite is our outdoor heated spa, perfect for relaxation all year round
- In the front paddock of the country house, find a rope swing to rest and lay back or for the kiddies to enjoy as they please
- For those fun seekers amongst your group, check our the entertainment shed complete with table tennis, foosball & air hockey
- Optional Extras -
Our Dinner on Arrival service is provided for your convenience, whether you’re expecting to arrive late, or simply don’t want the hassle of meal planning when you get here. Offered in conjunction with local catering company, Little Red Bucket, select from a range of nourishing hand-made pastas and Italian delicacies, all made with love and delivered to your cabin, ready to simply (re)heat and eat. View their current menu offering here.
For your convenience, you’ll also find a small selection of local wine in your cabin, which you may choose to purchase and enjoy during your stay.