- Cabin 3 -
Set back a little further from the lake’s edge, Cabin 3 is our largest cabin, perfect for families, or couples who prefer a bit of extra living space to stretch out. This cabin offers slightly more privacy and seclusion, being a little more removed from the other three cabins.
The cabin has 2 bedrooms, one with queen bed and one with double bed with single bunk on top. There’s also a pull-out sofa bed in the living area, allowing for an occupancy of up to 6 guests.
The cabin is well equipped for longer stays and features a full kitchen. The private outdoor deck overlooking the lake, is the perfect spot to relax and soak in the calming views.
- Lake views from living area and private deck
- 2 bedrooms, with deluxe hotel quality bedding & linen
- Split system air-conditioning
- Large, comfortable L shaped lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, electric oven, microwave and extensive cookware
- Cooking essentials (oil, salt/pepper, paper towel, cling wrap, foil)
- Expressi coffee pod machine
- Plunger, ground coffee, tea & sugar
- Bathroom with modern shower, vanity, hairdryer and separate toilet
- Eco-Fresh bathroom amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 40” LCD TV, DVD player, and extensive DVD library
- Outdoor electric BBQ on deck
- Outdoor fire pit with wood supplied
- Bird feeder with birdseed supplied
As our guest, you also have access to a range of complimentary facilities and amenities to enhance your stay. Find out more about what’s available here.
The maximum occupancy is 6 guests. Rates on our booking platform are based on 2 guests. Once you enter the correct number of guests for your booking, the full tariff will be displayed. Beyond 2 guests, additional guests are charged at $25 per adult (16 years and over), and $15 per child (aged 2-15), per night, and must be booked accordingly. There is no charge for infants under 2 years. A porta-cot and highchair can be provided on request and are free of charge. Just use the comments field when you book to request these.